Friday 25 January 2013

Hey! Say! JUMP Funny Conversation

I know that some of you might feel SAD about the rumor ~~
But just relax it's just a FAKE RUMOR !!!!!!!!!!!! \(^0^)/

Here some funny conversation of HSJ about Ryuu's rumor to make you happy (>.<'')/
I'm not good at making it ~~ Just wanna try (^^,)y

Chii : I will kill the people who had make the fake rumor about RYUU !!!!!!!!!! (>.<'')/ 

Daiki : What ?!! There is a fake rumor about RYUU will leave us ??!! JUMPER don't believe about it !!!! Support 10 JUMP !!! ^^
 
Hikaru : What rumor ??!! I don't want to hear it ~~ \(=='')

Yamada : The rumor is fake !!!! Ryuu still with me ~~ He is just beside me can't u see him ??!!! (^-^)y

Yabu : Don't try to fool me with the fake rumor or else you will die XP ~~ 
 
Keito : Please don't tell me any rumor about Ryuu ~~ I will not believe it ~~ \(^-^*)/
  
Yuyan : Sleep is better that thinking about the fake rumor ~~ [<(-__-)>] ZZZzzzz ~~
 
Yuto : Ryuu will leave JE ??!! HAHAHAHA !!! What a funny jokes :D ~~ 
  
Inoo : Please STOP the fake rumor ! I'm take it serious about it !!!

 Ryuu : Hahahahaha !!!! Fake rumor about me >.<'' ~~ What a jokes :D *can't stop laughing*


[c]to me

-SYA96-

No comments:

Post a Comment