Sunday 18 November 2012

About Yamada Ryosuke ~~

Minna-san What can u say about Yama-chan's solo debut ?? 
I know some of  you might think if he had solo he will leave JUMP just likes Akanishi Jin 
I don't think so he will leave JUMP ... Believe me He still loves JUMP 
Just looks at Hika-chan ... Although he had debut as ANJELL his still with JUMP
I believe in Yama-chan although he will debut as solo ... He will still with JUMP forever
Look at Our Cute Hamster Ryutaro ~~ Although he had suspended ... His heart still with JUMP
Do u guys remember that Ryutaro had went to SC before ~ I know that he want to get in JUMP
AS FAST AS HE CAN ... Please BELIEVE ME that FOREVER JUMP WILL BE 10 
No matter what happened they will always together as Hey! Say! JUMP 

MINNA PLEASE STOP THINKING THAT YAMA-CHAN WILL LEAVE JUMP !!!!!







-SYA96-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment